Box 2 - Be Super
What Makes You Super - (No Subscription)
"10/10...this is hands down one of my all time favorite subscription boxes!!!" - The Pink Envelope Review
The Be Super Box Includes:
- A book selected to encourage empathy and community related to our monthly theme: "The Smallest Girl In The Smallest Grade"
- High quality...dare we say..."Super" wearable selected from a family businesses aimed at providing meaningful conversation while getting dressed or at the playground with other families: TinySuperHeroes
- Two to four crafts and activities that reinforce the monthly theme and create a giving opportunity to benefit the monthly non-profit,community service or give-back company
- Community Card with suggestions on ways to move Outside The Box and continue the conversation about the monthly theme
- Spotlight on a give-back company - Each box provides a cape to a deserving tiny superhero: TinySuperHeroes
- Little surprise to delight mom along the way: Maple + Mauve
- Community to share your impact and learn from friends
Retail value of the Be Super Box is over $90! Read the reviews: 2LittleRosebuds
Limited quantity available each month, subscribe and you will reserve yours today!
Designed for families with children ages 2-7. We highly recommend adult supervision during all crafts and activities.
Do you have another child? Select the Sibling Addition Which Includes Extra Crafts and wearable: $16.99 per sibling.
Please include gender and t-shirt sizes in the information box at checkout (most items are unisex)
Review and unboxing from The Pink Envelope