Box 9 - Growing, Sharing, Eating
Growing, Sharing, Eating - (No Subscription)
Each Monthly Box Includes:
- A featured book selected to encourage dreams, courage, kindness, and community related to our monthly theme- Too Many Carrots
- High quality wearable selected from a small business aimed at providing meaningful conversation and imaginative play while getting dressed or at the playground with other families- Farmers Market Carrot Tote from Bugged Out & Bunny Mask from Opposite of Far
- Three crafts and activities that reinforce the monthly theme and create a giving opportunity to benefit the monthly non-profit, community service or give-back company - Feeding America
- Community Challenge Card with suggestions on ways to move Outside The Box and continue the conversation about the monthly theme
- Spotlight on a non-profit- Feeding America
- Little surprises to delight mom along the way- Moms Gift from Original Good Goods
- Community to share your impact and learn from friends
- This box has a retail value of over $70+ filled with products from local artisans and other small businesses.
Designed for families with children ages 2-7. We highly recommend adult supervision during all crafts and activities.
Do you have another child? Select the Sibling Addition Which Includes Extra Crafts and wearable: $16.99 per sibling.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping on all boxes. (Free Shipping On 3 Month and 6 Month Pre-Pay Subscriptions)