GRATITUDE - (No Subscription)
Each Box Includes:
- TWO featured book selected to encourage dreams, courage, kindness, mindfulness, and community related to our monthly theme
- A playful and useful, Hugh quality wearable from a Snuppets aimed at providing meaningful conversation and imaginative play
- 7 Crafts and Activities, including a craft kit from Spalted Home, that reinforce the monthly theme and create a giving opportunity to benefit the monthly non-profit
- A Family Give Back Challenge Card with suggestions on ways to move Outside The Box, continue the conversation about the gratitude with your little, and empower them to make an impact with their actions for The Water Project.
- Spotlight on a non-profit- The Water Project
- A surprise to delight mom - Avenue 261
- Conversation Starters & Community to share your impact and learn from friends
- This box has a retail value of over $70+ filled with products from local artisans and other small businesses.
Designed for families with children ages 2-7. We highly recommend adult supervision during all crafts and activities.
Do you have another child? Select the Sibling Addition Which Includes Extra Crafts and wearable: $16.99 per sibling.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping on all boxes. (Free Shipping On 3 Month and 6 Month Pre-Pay Subscriptions)